Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Some recent client reviews

A few recent client reviews







Here are a few recent reviews our clients have sent in!


Verified Client Reviews







Jason and Nicole


10/29/08 - This client said “Yes - I would recommend this studio.”


We were so pleased with Mark Stagi and his work! He makes you feel comfortable right away. He makes the session fun and he really listened to what we wanted for our photos. Our pictures were absolutely gorgeous. Mark and our second photographer were really able to capture the feel of our wedding day. We’ve received so many great compliments from our family and friends who have seen the pictures. Thank you so much Mark, for doing a really amazing job!






Danny and Brianna


10/21/08 - This client said “Yes - I would recommend this studio.”



Mark and his assistant, Stephanie, were…how can I say it…more than I could have DREAMED of! They were so fun to have at the wedding and our pictures are AMAZING. They really were able to capture the feeling of the wedding and it seems like the pictures tell a story of the entire day. I would HIGHLY reccomend Stagi Imagery for your photography needs!





 



Jimmy and Belinda


10/21/08 - This client said “Yes - I would recommend this studio.”


 






Brian and Keri



10/21/08 - This client said “Yes - I would recommend this studio.”


When I started planning my wedding, I knew a good photographer was going to be most important. Photos are the only thing you will have as a memory of your wedding! When I searched his website, I started crying looking at photos of complete strangers. So I knew he was ‘the one’! Working with Mark was so easy. He always made us feel comfortable, was on-time and professional. I have heard of couples who were disappointed with their pics, but NOT US!! Our engagement and wedding photos are so beautiful, artistic and emotional. Mark completly exceeded our expectations!!! I am so happy we chose Mark and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! If you are an engaged couple who wants the best for their wedding, make sure you book Mark Stagi!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP