Thursday, January 29, 2009

recent magazine style albums

I love it when we get some new albums delivered to the studio, it always feels like Christmas opening up the packages.  Some of the last few albums we have done I really have been proud of the final product, the designs came out awesome and I want to keep them all for studio demos.  Here are a couple albums we just got in, they have an amazing metal cover and just look perfect.  For any of our past brides that never ordered an album now is the perfect time, with the off season right now we can do your design fast (in about a week) and get a really unique custom album to you quick.  If you need to have an album created let me know.





view more of our albums online at: http://www.magazinestyleweddingalbums.com

– Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP