Saturday, May 17, 2008

Casa Real, new Livermore wedding location

Una Bella Sera

IMG_9233

Yesterday we were able to be a part of the Una Bella Sera event at the brand new Casa Real in Livermore. This is a new venue that was created by the same team that runs the Palm Events Center. I saw the renderings awhile back when everything was being built and knew that it would be fablous just like the Palm Events Center is, but this place is really amazing. Last night the great Crystal Lequang from Amazae Special Events and Nicole Ha Designs put together a really beautiful event. There were some very unique, cool looking designs and the place was decorated so perfect. We also got to see some of our brides for this coming up year (good to see you Catrina, never ran into Nich though) and one of our brides from last year (great to see you Sue).

It was so nice to be able to hang out with some of my photographer friends out there and also meet some other vendors that I have heard all about over the past few years but never met face to face. There were some very talented wedding professionals there and we all had a great time.

It was a really fun event, i'll post some photos later on.

-- Mark

1 comments:

Kathy Howe 5:16 PM  

I can't wait to attend a wedding at Casa Real. I haven't been there yet.

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP