Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy Week

Its been a busy week

Wow, what a amazing week it has been. Here is a quick recap of our last week.... Starting Friday we
had our last spring workshop here in the studio and had a great time with 3 photographers and a great model. It was a full day wedding workshop covering everything I do from start to finish with weddings and a fun shoot in between.
I haven't finished up the images yet, but once I do will post some on the blog.

Once the workshop finished up the next day we were on a plane to the big Island of Hawaii. It was a very cool Island, I have been to Maui and Oahu before but never the big Island. There are lots of really interesting looking lava rock landscapes and sometimes the lava rock just goes on for as long as the eye can see. We shot some images for
Jeff and Shirley (post wedding photo shoot) and I am excited to work on the photos, there was tons of stuff to shoot and I love photographing in new environments. It is always inspiring for me to shoot in new locations and you can't beat a beautiful spot like Hawaii.

Also over there I saw the cutest hello kitty hawaiian doll. Since we are having a baby girl I think we are going to
decorate her room with butterflies and hello kitty. Every store we went to had such cute stuff I kept thinking how hard it is going to be to not spoil her once she is here :)

photo

Now I am back here at the office just catching up on everything from the week. April was a busy month shooting
lots of fun stuff so photos to come soon!

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP