Monday, December 17, 2007

Time to start running again

Time to start running again

As some of you who have read my blog for awhile know I really got back into running this past summer.  I was doing good and going out about 3 times a week for a 5 mile run.  I felt great, was eating healthy and really felt energized.  I was going out with a friend and his schedule changed so he stopped running and I totally stopped also.  At the same time I got a little lazy and also stopped eating healthy and really saw my energy level drop back down.  But today is a new day and time to start the running program back up.  Im going to start today with a mile or so and try to keep it up 3-4 times a week.  I'll and post my progress from my Nike + kit on my blog, so you can see my progress and if you see little progress feel free to harass me :)

Have a great week,

Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP