Monday, December 17, 2007

Engagement Photos - Legion of Honor San Francisco

Engagement Photos - Legion of Honor San Francisco

I shot an engagement session at the Palace of Fine Arts a few weeks ago and it was such a great session.  The couple really has a great personality and are a perfect match for each other, I can't wait for the wedding.  They also really were perfectly dressed for the location and that is always such a big deal.  If you are going to be taking engagement photos your attire should always go with the feel of the location and if you aren't sure what to wear just ask me for some suggestions!

Here are a few of my fav's from the session:


























The Legion of Honor is such a romantic, classic place to photography I just love it!
Also if you have never been inside, check it out there is some really great art they have in
their collections. 

-- Mark
San Francisco Engagement Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP