Monday, December 10, 2007

Cypress Hotel Wedding Photo

Post Production

When I work on my wedding images after the wedding the post production of the image is normally done just like I would have in the darkroom back in the day. I will spend a lot of time toning images to give them a very specific feeling or burning and dodging images. Here is a image I was working on today and really wanted a different more graphic feel to it. I really like all of the lines in the city background so made the image more into a line art piece. Let me know what you think:

Here is the image as I first envisioned it, a little bit desaturated and with a bit of a glow to the image:

111007_015b5

and here is a little different version:

111007_0155

Everyone have a great week!

-- Mark
Bay Area Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP