Monday, December 10, 2007

Abby and Chris

Abby and Chris

Abby and Chris were such a great couple to work with, at the wedding you really could feel the love between the
two of them it was so magical. As I am going through all of the images there are so many with them that you can just see the joy in their face. We also were able to capture the first time they met before the ceremony and took a little walk down the grape vines at Fogerty Winery (before getting rained on). The rain was worth it though and we captured some cool shots of them in the vineyard, i'll share some more later this week when I get everything finished up.

here is a shot of abby as she was getting ready:

111007_0452

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP