Saturday, December 09, 2006

Some images from Christine and Victor's wedding

Some images from Christine and Victor's wedding

 I just finished up Victor and Christines wedding images and they should be uploaded to pictage.com soon.
In the meantime I have a slideshow for everyone to view online here:

Victor and Christine Wedding Photo's

Enjoy!

-- Mark





Congrat's to Andrea and Randy

You guys are such a fun couple and I had a great time at the wedding.  Andrea and Randy are the good looking young couple from one of my earlier posts against the brick wall.  They met in High School at Fremont High in Sunnyvale and the church they were married at is right down the street from the high school.  We finished up the formal photo's quick and ran down to the high school to take a few shots of the bridal party.  We only had a few minutes and then the sun went down but got some great shots.  I can't wait to post some once I get caught up in the next week or so.

-- Mark
Fine Art Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP