Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Print Comp Entries

Been slacking lately on the postings.  Just trying to finish everyone's albums by the holiday rush, I'll try to post some of the completed albums for everyone to check out. 

Also I am getting ready some prints for our PPA affiliate end of the year print comp and would love your feedback.  I can enter in up to 6 prints that were entered in the regular print comp this year, and would love to know what everyone thinks.  Please vote on the best images below:

1.  Prelude




2.  Julie



3. High School Sweethearts



4. Love on the rocks



5. They were almost alone



6.  Two hearts together



7. Veiled Kiss






8. Gentle Kiss








-- Mark

Fine Art Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP