Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone day is filled with a great time with your families.  There are so many things I am thankful for this year, and all of us should remember that no matter what your situation is we still should be thankful for every breath that we are given.

-- Mark






Newsletter is out

After about a month delay we finally finished our Fall quarterly newsletter and sent it out to everyone.
I really want these to be engaging for all of our readers and be something that gives you all things to think about and to share some inspiring stories so these take me a little while to sit down and write.  Also if anyone has any inspiring stories or stories of how you and your fiace met just let me know you can email them to me.

If you didn't recieve our newsletter  just sign up for our mailing list from our news page
(don't forget to put in your address and select the general interest category) and I will mail you a copy out.

Stagi Imagery Wedding Photography News

You can also download the latest issue here:

Fall 2006 Issue "Inspire"

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP