Sunday, October 29, 2006

Congrat's to Julie and Joe

Congrat's to Julie and Joe

Julie and Joe were married yesterday at the Presedio in SF.  They are such a nice couple and a perfect match for each other, all day they  had a huge smile on their faces and you could just see the love in their eye's.  It was a great wedding to capture and we were able to get some great shots of the two of them by the golden gate bridge and throughout the presedio.  I'll post some images for everyone to see later on this week.

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP