Sunday, October 29, 2006

Baby photo's and family photography

Baby photo's and family photography

I always get asked if we can do baby photography and Familly portraits, and the answer is always of course!
We do have a gallery on our website for Baby Photography and Familly Photography
but I do admit that I focus more on wedding photography and talk more about it than anything else so people sometimes think we only do weddings.  Weddings do keep us very busy so we don't actively pursue a lot of new baby business but it is something that we do photograph all of the time.

Here are some baby shots that I really liked and also a link to our Baby Photography Club
where you can get discounts on your baby photography.  Click here for more information on
San Jose Baby Photography.





















-- Mark
Fine Art Portrait Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP