Monday, April 17, 2006

Markku and Kathys Wedding

A few images from Markku and Kathys wedding

I posted the album earlier but wanted to post a few of my favorite
images from Kathy and Markku's wedding.  Everything turned out
really great it is always hard to just pick a few that I like but here
are a couple that I really liked.  One thing I am really looking
forward to this year is we are starting to branch out to new area's and
have a few weddings out of the state coming up.  I have always
loved to travel and to shoot in a totally new enviornment is a very
creative challenge that I really feed off of and it inspires me
more.  Here are a couple of shots of their day..











































-- Mark

Stagi Imagery Wedding Photography News

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP