Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Congraulations to Ferdie and Charmaine

They were married yesterday in San Jose at the Bethel Church with a
beautiful reception that followed at the Fairmont.  The wedding
was awesome and everyone that attended were such a pleasure to work
with.  They had a live band that kept everyone dancing all
night  and a few of Charmaine's family members sang a few songs
during the ceremony,  they are blessed with wonderful
voices.  We got some really great images of the day and I will
post some up here during the week as I am working on them.




I wish I could write more about their night but have to pack and get ready for WPPI!

I will be heading out this afternoon for a few days of WPPI (wedding
and portrait photographers international)  I always look forward
to this convention because you get to spend time learning from the best
photographers in the world, and also get to meet thousands of other
photographers from all over (Australia, Britain, many US states) and get
to check out all of the new products that suppliers have like new kinds
of wedding albums.  We always come back feeling refreshed and
inspired to create even better work for our clients.  If any other
photographers are going to be there and want to get together one day,
give me a call.



If anyone needs to reach me I will have my laptop and will be working
in the evenings so just shoot me an email or call me on my cell 
408-506-1509.




Blessings,

Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP