Saturday, March 18, 2006

Time to catch up

Time to catch up
I have been ignoring my blog for awhile, it has just been a busy year
so far and weddings started about 3 weeks ago so we are now in the flow
of shooting weddings and creating albums.  Today I am going to do
some catch up and update the blog with some images and some personal
things I have been up to.  Besides showing everyone our
photography and what the company is up to I will also be sharing what I
do when I am not taking photo's.




I thought I would start with a recent photo I took of my wife lisa for her website:

San Jose Real Estate







We have been married for almost 5 years (May 13th) and have 2
cats.  The dog in the photo is her mom's dog we gave her for
Christmas this last year.  We also take care of Lisa's cousins son
(Andrew who is 17 and a softmore at Pioneer High), and my sister
michelle lives with us as well so we have a  pretty full
house. 




More to come later

--Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP