Saturday, March 18, 2006

Lake Tahoe

Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite places in California.  I
lived up there for a snow season about 12 years ago and loved it. 
The air is so clear and I love to snowboard, it is such a peaceful
thing for me to just ride down the mountain with the wind on your face
and all of god's beauty around you.




I haven't been snowboarding in about 5 years because things have been
too busy with work, since lisa and I both are self employed it
sometimes can be very hard to take time off work and take a
vacation.  Also Lisa doesn't  really like skiing that much and
doesn't like the cold so we haven't been up in awhile.  Valentines
day was Drew's 17th birthday and he has never been to the snow or been
out of state so I thought it would be cool to take him up to Tahoe for
his birthday and teach him how to snowboard. so we went up with my
brother in law Roman and friend Boris a few weeks ago.



We rode at hevenly and even though it was before all of the storms we
have been having lately and not much snow it was awesome.  Since I
haven't been in awhile I didn't know how I would do and didn't really
bring the camera out a lot but got a few shots of the mountain. 
After the first run everything came back and felt so natural, I guess
it is just like riding a bike.  We rode all day until about 3:30
and it was a really great time.  Hopefully I can make it back one
more time this year, but my schedule is pretty full already so I might
have to wait until next year.  One of my goals this year though is
to make a little time for myself and family to take a few vacations and
enjoy what we have in this beautiful country.




Here are a few quick images:














Free Laptops

Free Laptops

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP