Sunday, December 06, 2009

san jose wedding photography

For our most recent work, check out our blog here: San Jose Wedding Photography


San Jose wedding photography






We had such a fun wedding in San Jose a few weeks ago for Phil and Leslie. This was our 3rd wedding with this group of friends and such a awesome wedding from start to finish. They were married downtown and with the sun going down so early now we got to shoot the bride and groom and bridal party all during the evening. We went to a few different spots around downtown and got some cool, creative night shots of them. The reception was also downtown and was a great night. I knew it was going to be a great party and they didn’t disappoint, the reception had fresh cotton candy being made and a photo booth that was packed all night! It ended with a bridesmaid going through a glass wall so you know it was a good party (she wasn’t hurt so everything was all good). I was so happy to be a part of the day and felt like I was part of the family, thanks again guys for having me as a part of your special day.


0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP