Friday, November 20, 2009

san jose lifestyle family portraits

What is different about our lifestyle family portrait sessions and why are they important? This is a great question that I ask myself all of the time. To be honest I didn’t do a lot of portraits in the past because I never really got it, I never really got how important they were to a family until last year. After having our first child and watching her grow up in front of my eyes already to a 14 month old who is walking and talking I realized how important capturing these little moments with her were. I love looking back at some of the photos of her as a little baby and going through all of the stages of her life so far. Each stage is so different and her personality changes all the time. The images I cherish the most are the natural and fun shots, a photo of me giving her a hug and a kiss brings back so many more memories compared to just a standard studio style photo for me.


After realizing how important it was to capture and create these moments I really started to let more people know of our family portrait sessions. I created a new website just for our lifestyle work: http://www.stagiportraitlife.com and am passionate about documenting life for families. I believe every family should have awesome memories of this time in their life and want to capture your families moments. The sessions are always fun, so forget any past experiences you have had with photographers. Just give us a call and let me do what I love to do, create lasting memories for your family!


There are still some dates left this year for family portraits. A portrait session can be a great Christmas gift or make for a nice personal holiday card to send out to your family. Our lifestyle family portrait sessions are always fun and capture your family in a natural setting being yourself. Here are a few of our recent portrait shoots, to setup your session just give us a call at 408-323-8727 or click on the contact button above.


San Jose family portraitslifestyle portraitssan jose lifestyle portraitsbay area portraitsfall family portraitssan jose pumpkin patch photossan jose baby portraitssan jose lifestyle portraits

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP