Friday, October 23, 2009

photography tips


New photography tips website launched!!!

As most of you who know me or read my blog often know that I have a huge passion for photography and teaching. I love to share my passion of photography with everyone and can talk most peoples ear’s off when it comes to the art of photography. I love teaching the workshops that we offer but those are normally only a few times a year. During the rest of the year I always have some great tips and ideas that I sometimes share on this blog but have so much more to share. I have decided to create a brand new website that will be for photographers and photo enthusiasts. This new website will include shooting tips, lighting information, critiques and discussions, product reviews, workflow solutions and much much more. I am excited to be able to share all of the behind the scenes information hat goes into creating our artwork and share even more my passion for photography with the world. I hope for this to be a site where people can learn, be inspired and join in conversations about photography and art and look forward to forming a new community of photographers.

The website will be updated with 2-3 brand new articles every week so check back often or enter your email in the box at the top right to be emailed all of our new articles. The website address is: http://www.digitalphotobuzz.com

I am excited to be able to give back to the photography community which has been so good to me. When I started my photography path back in High School I never would have imagined where it would lead me. It has been an amazing journey so far and I am excited to keep growing and moving forward with my art.

Hope to see you all there!

– Mark
Digital Photography reviews and tips

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP