Saturday, March 28, 2009

2008 wedding photography highlight show

Stagi Imagery 2008 wedding highlight slideshow, artistic wedding photography

We forgot to include one of Joeys weddings from 2008 in our highlight slideshow (sorry Sis). My sister was married last year and her images were on my personal computer not my work machine so I forgot to add her wedding to the show. Here is the final 2008 show with everyone!



2008 Wedding Highlights from mark stagi on Vimeo.


Stagi Imagery 2008 wedding highlight slideshow

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP