Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vendor spotlight - Couture Celebrations

One thing we are bringing back to the blog this year is a Vendor spotlight. This will be a biweekly feature on our blog to highlight some of the great vendors we get to work with. Look out for new vendors profiled every other

Friday. Our first Vendor Spotlight of this year is the Amazing Heidi at Couture Celebrations. If you are looking for a fabulous wedding planner give Heidi a call, her and Lia will take great care of you!  You can also check out her blog at:  http://couturecelebrations.blogspot.com for the latest and greatest wedding trends.


untitled  


a little intro to Heidi ….

Couture Celebrations offers Full Service Planning to Day of Direction and covers a large area from San Francisco to Carmel. My Assistant Lia has been with me for four years. I have 19 years of Hospitality experience which makes gives me a unique insiders understanding to creating events. I believe my down to earth personality puts not only my clients but fellow vendors at ease. Weddings are my obsession, and I was born to do this!


the reason I love what I do ….


I love a fast pace. I am a multi tasker to the tenth degree and I found a career that appreciates that. Not to mention that I am obsessed with great parties. I love having a new family every week to support and watching the bliss on our clients faces as they enjoy the party we worked so hard to plan. And I love seeing a vision realized. That’s pretty fantastic. I am a natural director so it was this or showbiz!


your wedding specialty …

Personalized, one of a kind weddings that focus on guest comfort and unexpected details that are unforgettable. Many of our events take place outside.


best wedding memory …

Wow, that’s hard. My wedding was the best one I can remember but that’s a given! I will say that my favorite moment is just before we send a Bride down the aisle. The nerves, the tears, the glow. I always tease the Dad (or who ever is walking them down) to give the Bride some last minute advice, and then I remind the Bride to breath and take in the moment because the rest of the day is going to fly by!


favorite movie …

Breakfast at Tiffianys. I made my husband watch it with me before I married him.



last movie rental you watched …

The Dutchess. Made me thankful and made me cry.


where can you be found on days off …

What day off? Playing with my kids, checking out the farmers market and watching movies with my husband.


what superhero would you be …

I always wanted to be Supergirl when I was young (probably because she had blond hair like me). It would be cool to be able to fly and use all those abilities to get the long list I have daily done!


if I am typically craving something it is ….


Chocolate, Coffee, Cheese and Wine. The basics.


fav song at a wedding  …

At Last. I love the classics.


Here is a shot of Heidi and Lea at a wedding we worked together in Capitola and a shot of her in action!


i_0874


jen_shawn_0493


Check out more of her work online:


Heidi Hughett


Event Planner, Owner



Couture Celebrations


www.couturecelebrations.com


http://couturecelebrations.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP