Friday, February 13, 2009

a few rare photos of me!

Since I am always the one with the camera it is very rare to have photos of me.   But with our first baby I really wanted to capture some photos of the 3 of us all together and had a photographer friend of mine capture some shots of the 3 of us.  Baby Faith was in a pretty bad mood that day but we still got some great images of us together and even the ones where she is having a little fit are so cute.  Memories of her at this little age are just priceless and it really made me appreciate how important family photos can be.   Here are just a few of my favorites from the shoot:


stagi_family1


stagi_family2


stagi_family4


stagi_family31


stagi_family5



stagi_family6


Have a great week!


Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP