Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wedding Photography Workshops

Wedding Photography Workshops







We are getting ready to release our new workshop schedule for spring but first I would like your feedback on what dates/times work best for you.  Anyone who is interested in our workshops leave us a quick comment below with the best day of the week and time for you to attend a workshop.  In the past our workshops have been full day workshops normally on a Friday, but I would love to hear from everyone to see if a different day would be better or maybe a 1/2 day in the evening instead of a full day?  



Let me know what you think!  You can also view more information on our workshops at:


http://www.workshopsfromtheheart.com 


I love to share my passion for photography and workshops let me teach in a very small enviornment (normally about 4-6 people).  There are workshops for weddings and portrait photography along with photoshop skills.


Wedding Photography Workshops by Mark Stagi

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP