Saturday, January 24, 2009

help me pick a movie

With our new baby my wife and I haven’t been able to get out of the house much and haven’t seen a movie in the theater for awhile. Now that she is finally a little bigger and we can leave her with the grandparents for a couple hours we are trying to figure out what to watch next and for the first time in awhile there are actually a bunch of movies that look pretty good. I am usually a big film critic but there are 4 movies out there that look worth watching and since we might not get out too much its hard to decide which one to see. Here are my top 4 I want to see (in no order), put your comments down below if you have seen any and your recommendations.


- Gran Torino

- Slumdog Millionaire

- Notorious

- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


One more I forgot to add to the list that the preview looked great was

the Wrestler

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP