Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another great wedding in Half Moon Bay

Another awesome wedding in Half Moon Bay







We have been in Half Moon Bay the last two weekends and last weekend was just a perfect wedding.  Kristy and Kevin are an amazing couple, so fun and just too cute together.  I first met Kristy a few years back working a wedding together.  She is a florist and works for Ralston Florists in Belmont.  I did some photos for a floral brochure for them awhile back and Kristy volunteered to model for the photos (and did such a great job, I knew when she got married I had to shoot her wedding).  We dressed her up in a wedding dress and went around Ralston Hall taking photos of some of their bouquets.  It was a fun shoot and I was so excited when she called me earlier this year to shoot her wedding.



The day turned out so perfect and other than the limo forgetting about them at the ceremony site, everything went perfect (I put on my chauffeur hat and took care of them, so they weren’t stranded, most people don’t know I have other skills other than the camera :)


The wedding was at the Hastings House which is a private house in Half Moon Bay and they have a beautiful garden area that you can rent for ceremonies and receptions.  After that we headed over to the Oceano Hotel a brand new hotel in Half Moon bay that is just awesome.  The main ballroom was decorated so well and of course had the most amazing centerpieces and flower arrangements.  I’ll post some images soon and you will be amazed at the arrangement she had at the table card table, amazing!


I can’t wait to post some images, I know there are going to be some really great shots of the couple and of the day.


More to come soon,



Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP