Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks to all of our great brides

We have so many great brides and I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words.  Our brides can leave comments on their pictage site which hosts all of the wedding images.  It always makes my day when new recommendations come in and warms my heart.  Here are a few recent recommendations that came in:


“Mark is an amazing photographer. He is so friendly and made us extremely comfortable. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out AMAZING. He listened to exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Mark to everyone. I am sure we will use Mark again in the future.”


“Mark and Joey were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. We have so many beautiful, artistic, and fun photos to commemorate our wedding day. We couldn’t be happier. They did a great job.”


You can view more comments from our website by going to Stagi Imagery Recommendations


– Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP