Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Weekend

Wow, I can’t believe this weekend is already done.  Its about 9:00 on Sunday evening and I am just cleaning up my office a little bit organizing and getting ready for the coming week.  Today was a very nice and relaxing day, I got to unwind a little bit after 2 fun weddings.  Everything started off on Friday with a wonderful wedding for Christina and Ricardo in San Ramon.  They are friends with a couple we photographed a few weeks ago at Leal Vineyards and it was so nice to see a lot of the same people at the wedding, by the end of the night I really felt like I was old friends with everyone.  It was a great day, Ricardo and Christina are such a sweet couple and so cute together.


On Saturday I was down in Pebble Beach for a beautiful wedding at the Inn at Spanish Bay.  Such great views for a wedding, it is a photographers paradise to shoot at.  Jimmy and Grace had an awesome wedding and such a cool and contemporary design to the day.  



We have been working like mad over here every day of the week to keep up with all of the production work for the wedding we have been shooting and are almost done with a bunch of recent weddings.  This week keep checking the blog for tons of new photos and slideshows!  We should have new photos every day so check back (also if you want to add our RSS feed just click the RSS link from the links tab at the top of the page, its the easiest way to keep updated with out blog)


I wish you all the best this week!


– Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP