Wednesday, July 02, 2008

guglielmo winery wedding

getting ready for another great wedding

We have another great wedding coming up today that I am looking forward to. It will be at the guglielmo winery
in Morgan Hill and there are so many great spots around there to photograph at. We also have been having
a lot of smoke lately in San Jose from all of the wildfires and I think that Morgan Hill might be the same today, which could result in some awesome images. It has been creating some really wild looking sunsets and just cool lighting so
im excited to see what we can create today!

This year has been a really good year of weddings so far, lots of very nice couples, great locations and awesome
photos.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and for all of you with weekends off, enjoy your time with your loved ones
and family. I'll post some cool images I have been working on over the weekend!

Blessings,
Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP