Thursday, June 05, 2008

Congrats Alan and Hazel - Monterey Wedding

Congrats Alan and Hazel

Congrats Alan and Hazel, your wedding yesterday was beautiful! It was a fun day with lots of laughter!
The wedding was at their church in Salinas and then the reception in Monterey at the Naval Postgraduate School.
We had some nice time in between the church and reception so were able to go to a park for some photos and then
over by the beach, there were a lot of great photo opp's and i'll post some later on.

Yesterday kicked off the start of my busy wedding season (It really started being busy in April but starting yesterday,
every weekend until November is booked!) I'll be in crazy work mode but will keep up the blog as much as possible.

--Mark
Fine Art Wedding Photography
p.s. The last few weeks have been so busy, once we got back from Hawaii it's been crazy trying to catch
up and I have been working on some house projects so I ignored the blog for awhile. But now i'll
continue posting photos and any other fun stuff we are up to :)

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP