Monday, June 09, 2008

Bye Bye iPhone

I will miss you, good friend

Today is time to say goodbye to a great friend, my iPhone.  I know, I know its just a phone but
over the past year it has been more than a phone.  During boring waits at a doctors office I was browsing the
web, watching movies, checking email, iPhone was always there for me.  When a debate came up at dinner and I needed to prove myself right, iPhone was there to help me search for answers. 
But all things must come to an end and today trusty iPhone is going to a new owner, I am sad to see you go
but look forward to one of your shiny new brothers coming my way on Monday :)

Here is our goodbye photo (with my temporary replacement I had to steal back from Yoda, my trusty
8 year old Nokia)





More to come later....

-- Mark

1 comments:

Anonymous 2:13 AM  

One of my friends sold it only after buying it for only a week lol

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP