Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Website has been updated and a new award for Joey

Website is updated!

Finally after having this on my ToDo list for months I have updated our website!
Since I always update the blog with new images I haven't really been updating the website
too much so a lot of the work on there is from a year or two ago.  I added a bunch of new photos
to our wedding I gallery and also added a few more galleries with some recent weddings from some local
bay area locations.

You can view images from Villa Montalvo, The Monterey Plaza and Testarossa Vineyards
from our gallery section.

Visit our website here - Fine Art Wedding Photography
and let us know what you think about our recent images :)

-- Mark



Congrats Joey

Congrats to Joey our associate photographer!!!  One of his images won an award in the 7th annual
wedding photography contest on OurWeddingVendors.com
Joey has been creating some amazing wedding images and I can't wait to see what he is going
to create this year!

joey

-- Mark
Bay Area Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP