Thursday, January 31, 2008

New wedding photography workshops coming up soon

Workshop updates coming soon

As most of you know who have known me for awhile I have such a passion for photography that I always sharing photography with everyone that I know and can talk forever when it comes to anything camera related. 

Last year we started offering workshops and did some speaking engagements at local photography organizations to help share some of the things that I have learned throughout the year that have helped me be a success in my business.  There are so many new people just starting out in photography and also photographers  who have been in business for awhile and just need to get some fresh inspiration so I really wanted to help people streamline their business and inspire them to create unique artistic images.
At the end of the summer things got a little too busy over here so I had to put some workshops on the back burner, but the good news is we are going to be offering a brand new set of workshops coming up soon.

Check back in the next few weeks for more information and schedules of upcoming workshops.  You can see a description of some of our classes on our website:
Wedding Photography Workshops
Also we are going to add a few new classes and if anyone has any specific item that would help you
as a photographer and would like to learn let me know!

More to come soon.

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP