Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Great Video

I got to help my wife out this weekend at a women's conference that she was speaking at. I did some photography for them and it was pretty awesome to see my wife speaking and encouraging so many women. At the start they had a youth group come on stage to perform a skit that just had everyone there in tears, I have seen this skit online before but it still was pretty powerful seeing it again. Check out the YouTube video below, but make sure to have some kleenex ready:



Everyone have a great week!

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP