Monday, November 05, 2007

Bay Area Wedding Photography Update

Last weekend

Last weekend was such a fun weekend of weddings, I have been so busy catching up this past week that I didn't have anytime to post about our past weekend so here is a brief run down.  Once I have more time I will post some images:

Friday we photographed Valerie and Josh's wedding at the Decathalon Club in San Jose.  They are such a fun couple, I was able to shoot 2 engagement shoots with them over the past year so when the wedding date came along it was so easy to photograph them (They had a very beautiful, elegant wedding) it was a great way to start the weekend off.

Saturday I was at David and Lauras wedding in downtown San Jose.  They had a beautiful church ceremony at St. Josephs and then the reception at the St. Claire.  I haven't been to the St. Claire in awhile since they renovated the courtyard and it was really nice.  David and Laura I think had the best first dance I have seen in awhile, David broke into a little Michael Jackson routine halfway through and it was great, they both put on a good show!
Joey was over in Santa Cruz on Saturday at the Chaminade for Amanda and Scotts wedding.  It looks like it was a fun wedding with lots of cool Disney themed things at the reception.

And we ended the weekend up in Oakland for Trang and Rons wedding.  They had a nice tea ceremony in the morning at a nice downtown hotel and then another ceremony and reception at the Dunsmuir House.  They had an awesome band at the reception that kept everyone dancing.  It was a wonderful wedding and a great way to end the weekend.

Monday I did have to sleep in a little bit and then all week have been back at the editing station, cranking away at weddings and albums.

Once I get caught up this week I will post more details and photos.

-- Mark
Bay Area Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP