Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wedding photography update

Wedding Updates

Since we haven't posted in awhile I wanted to update everyone with our most recent weddings.
Congrats to all of our wonderful Bride and Grooms from the last weekend.
We had 3 weddings last weekend so were super busy shooting lots of great images.
Stephanie and Stephen were married at a family members home in Livermore,
Stephanie and Richard were married at Ruby Hills Country Club in Pleasanton
and April and Casey were married at the Willow Heights Mansion in Morgan Hill.
It was a pleasure to be a part of everyones wedding and
once we have some images I will update the blog......

-- Mark
San Francisco Wedding Photographer

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP