Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Last weekend was another great weekend of weddings

Last weekend

Last weekend was another great weekend of weddings.  I was in Monterey on Saturday for Lyndsey and Jeremy's wedding, even though it was overcast all day the wedding still turned out great!  You guys are such a cute couple and I enjoyed being a part of the day.  We captured some cool shots of the bridal party on the rocks at Lovers Point so I will try and post a few next week.

Joey was in San Jose for Kelly and Chris wedding at Oholone College.  They met in the Theater dept. there so got married at the Theater and it sounded like such a unique cool wedding.  There are also some very cool shots of them in the theater that I will post later on.

I hope to get caught up with out postings later on today, so look out for some images from out last few weeks of weddings.

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP