Monday, July 16, 2007

Wedding at Palm Events Center

What a fun group of guys!

This wedding was such a blast, Rob and Abby you guys make such a cute couple I loved being a part of the day!!!!

The wedding was at the Palm Events Center which is a beautiful place to get married at.
As we were taking some photos of the guys they really wanted a fun shot and wanted to be jumping in the air, we put them against the backdrop of the main building and let them have fun.  They really were getting into timing the jump right and did it about 10 times.  It was so fun to shoot and we captured some great images.  There are tons more good shots from the day, I will try and post a few.











-- Mark
Bay Area Wedding Photographer

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP