Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thanks to all my wonderful clients

Thanks to all my wonderful clients

Shooting weddings is such a gratifying thing.  You get to be with the bride and groom and their family all day long and experience they day as if you were a family member.  Always at the end of the day you feel so close to the family since you are such a huge part of capturing their day.  I always put so much of myself into my work and strive to capture amazing images of my clients days.  After the wedding it feels so good to have the bride shed a tear when viewing her images for the first time, I know I  did my job right when that happens.
Or to hear confirmation from my clients that they love my images as much as I do, that just feels so good.

Here are a couple of comments from my brides, that were emailed to our online host pictage.com
-----------------
I can't say enough about Mark (Stagi Imagery). He has a way of taking pictures that captures the personalities of his clients. His work with color is amazing and his artistic touches make your photos very unique. On top of that, he was quick to respond to any questions I had and got our wedding pictures to us within a few weeks. Not only does he blend in with the crowd, but he loves what he does and that comes through in his work. Mark and his assistant were a joy to work with and I highly recommend him as a wedding photographer (though I'm sure does great portraits as well) :
-----------------
If you are looking for a GREAT photographer that captures every moment of your special day Mark Stagi is your man! His work truly unfolds like a story from beginning to end. His work fits the old cliche of "A picture is worth a thousand words" Thank you Mark =)
-----------------
Mark is amazing - his pictures capture feeling as well as static images. He is a great guy to work with and we're SO excited to have him photograph our wedding!

THANK YOU to all of my great clients for having me as a part of your wonderful day!!!

-- Mark
Fine Art Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP