Monday, May 07, 2007

Finally hit 100 miles!

Finally hit 100 miles!

It took me awhile but I finally ran 100 miles!  Click the link below for proof I made it to 100 miles :) I know the pace is still pretty slow and need to pick that up before the Wharf to Wharf come up in the summer.  Also just to remind everyone if you want to run the wharf to wharf with me let me know, hopefully we can get a good group of people together.  I am going to print up some shirts also so we can all wear matching stagi imagery shirts :)  just let m know if you plan on running it and I will send you a shirt.

My 100 Mile Proof

-- Mark
Magazine Style Wedding Albums

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP