Thursday, May 17, 2007

Carmel Wedding

On a roll now

Ok, I am now on a posting roll :)
Here is a shot from Issac and Jessies wedding in Carmel.
The wedding was at the Carmel mission which is such a beautiful place
to get married at.  Here is a shot I liked when they were leaving the church.
The wedding was such a blast and we captured some fun shots of the bride
and the groom along 17 mile drive after the wedding.  I will
post a few of those images later.




A few more and its time for me to end the day (my eyes are almost cross eyed)










-- Mark
Carmel Wedding Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP