Monday, February 19, 2007

Marissa and Lawrence Engagement Session

Marissa and Lawrence

We had the most amazing engagement shoot last week for Lawrence and Marissa.  They really love movies and wanted to re-create some movie stills for their engagment images.  Since Lawrence is into boxing and likes Rocky we did a entire rocky serires including some images shot inside a ring, them ice skating and many other cool shots.  We also did some retro style shots  to look like the notebook movie and a few other looks for the shoot.  It took us two days to shoot and I will be working on the images for the next week or so.  I can't wait to finish them up since the final shots will look great, it will just take some time to go through everything.

It was really a fun engagement shoot and they were so into it.  I think Marissa and Lawrence should be actors
because they really played the parts well and had a great energy all day long.

I'll post some up  next week!

-- Mark
Bay Area Engagement Photography

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP