Friday, December 15, 2006

A few fun websites

A few fun websites

 I thought I would post a few fun websites if anyone is looking for a place to take a break from work and play some mindless games.


The first is Yeti sports, which is one of the coolest web games I have seen.  You are a yeti
(abdominal snowman) that get's to throw penguins and other animals around.  ***Warning,
can be a pretty big time waster, don't play at work*** :)


http://www.yetisports.org/

Post your best score in the comments!  See who can hit the pengiun the farthest.





Also here is a site to find out what type of superhero you would be.
I would be the Green Lantern, which I am not sure if that is a good thing or
not but at least it didn't say superwoman   You can click the link to
take your own survey below.

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
Green Lantern
70%
Iron Man
65%
The Flash
65%
Superman
65%
Supergirl
61%
Hulk
55%
Robin
50%
Spider-Man
45%
Catwoman
45%
Batman
45%
Wonder Woman
41%
Hot-headed.  You have strong
will power and a good imagination.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP