Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Magazine Style Album Designs

Album Designs

    Wedding albums have changed so much in the last few years, with the changes in technology there are so many nice albums out there and the layout has changed dramatically.  Gone are the days of only putting 2 photo's in a matted album where you had no control over the layout of the album, you just picked the photo's and slipped them into a matt and the album was done.  I used to sell very few of these albums since honestly there were a bore to create and there really is little creativity involved in creating these albums.

Now that albums can be laid out on a computer as one 2 page spread there are no limits on what can be done with albums.  Your album can incorporate text, backgrounds, anything that can be imagined.  These albums can tell the story of your day in a way that will bring back all of the wonderful moments of the day and the details.  For me as an artist these albums let me express my creativity and create a unique memento for all of my brides to cherish.

Here are a couple of our recent wedding album layouts:

Rachael and Raul Wedding Album - Reno, NV

Shawn and Lori Wedding Album - Testorossa Winery Los Gatos, Ca

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP