Saturday, July 22, 2006

Congrat's Jennifer and David

Congrat's Jennifer and David



David and Jennifer were married this weekend at Five Wounds church in San Jose and then followed with a reception at the Silicon Valley Athletic Club.  The day turned out wonderful they are a really fun couple.  This was the Third wedding I have done for this group of friends over the last 3 years, and it was great to see Nick and Chrissy and Justin and Annette at the wedding.  Hopefully there will be someone getting married next year so we can all see each other again, we have to make this a yearly tradition :)

I will try to post some images at the end of the week of their wedding.

Have a wonderful week,

Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP