Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Childrens Photography

Children's Photography

Capturing images of your children at certain stages of their lives can be such an rewarding heirloom to have.  While Lisa and I don't have any children  of our own yet, I do have the privilege of being able to photograph other people's kids and photograph them at multiple stages of their lives, and it is amazing how much children change from month to month and how you can capture their little personality in the photo's.  Some of these personalities and expressions are fleeting and next time you see them they look so different.  When I shoot babies and children, my goal is to document a little part of their lives.  Instead of just placing the child  in a  pretty scene, I think it is important to show them interacting with their environment and with their parents to show that emotional connection.  A portrait of someone should tell a story of who they are not just show what they look like.

Here are a few of my favorite images from a recent shoot:








0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP