Saturday, June 10, 2006

Flowers

Flowers

People always tell me I look and act like my mom.  Being a guy, I
have always tried to fight it and tell everyone I think I look and act
more like my dad.  But realistically I think I do have a lot of
things in common with my mom and my sister is more like my dad in some
ways. 



One thing I think I definitely inherited from my mom is a love of
gardening.  My dad also does like to garden but I think he just
helps out because my mom tells him to :)



My parents are always planing flowers and a vegetable garden and one
thing my mom does is take the seeds from flowers and starts to grow
little seedlings in small pots.  Over the last few weeks she has
been sending over some little flowers for me to plant in the yard,
since we have a lot of old bushes and ivy in our yard that I don't
really like and have been pulling it out.




She gave me about 30 Foxgloves that I have planted and the first batch
bloomed for the last couple of weeks, they were really pretty to look
at and I had to take some photo's of them.  (flowers and
photography, go hand in hand for me.  I love to plant things and
watch them grow, and then once they are blooming I can photograph them)



Here are some photo's from the other day:
























and while out in the backyard my baby "lucky" came to hang out with
me.  Since we don't have any children yet, our 2 cats are spoiled
and pretty much are our babies.  But lucky is just too cute:







-- Mark

www.wedclix.com

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP