Monday, June 19, 2006

Congratulations Dave and Janice

Congratulations Dave and Janice

Dave and Janice were married yesterday at the Opera House in Los Gatos.

The wedding turned out perfect  and everyone had a great time at
the reception.  To quote Dave, "The drinks are on me tonight" and
everyone was loving that :)

It was a great night and I was happy to be a part of it.



Images from the day will be coming soon...



-- Mark


check out our new website

http://www.fineartweddingphotography.com

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP