Friday, March 03, 2006

Free Laptops

If anyone is looking for a iBook (12" model) I found a place online you can get one for free.  This
is from the same company that offers free iPODS and it is legit, I
recieved my free iPOD just a few weeks ago. You do have to complete an
offer (like one month of blockbuster online, or trying out video
professor) A lot of the offers were services that I might have tried
out anyway and they aren't expensive. (blockbuster online is $9.99 a
month). Then you have to get some friends to sign up under your ID to
get your free product. The company is paid a referral fee from the
company like blockbuster when you sign up and they use that referral
money to buy the free products. So if you know friends that want to
sign up this is a great way to get free (or close to it) products like
a Laptop.




I first heard of them in an article in wired magazine but still had doubts.

I was pretty skeptical at first but when DHL showed up with my free
iPod that got rid of any doubt in my mind.  It does take time to
get some friends to sign up and then once that happens they sometimes
take a few weeks to process your order, but once it is processed they
ship it FREE by DHL!



Get your free laptop here

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP