Sunday, June 12, 2005

2005 WPPI Awards

This year was our first year in entering in the WPPI print competition. The WPPI is an international group of photographers that has a weeklong convention every year. There are always very good speakers and some really talented photographers. The print competitions always amaze me with the quality of the work. This year we are proud to announce that we have received an Accolade of Excellence in the Bride and Groom Together category.

This year's competition included 2500 print entries in 19 different categories by photographers from all over the world.

View the entire press release here

Thank you to all of my clients for giving me the opportunity to create these wonderful images.

-- Mark

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a Photographer based out of San Jose Ca. I travel all over the place taking photos of wedding and other events. I have been married to my beautiful wife Lisa for 7 years. She is a Real Estate agent for Alain Pinel Realtos (http://www.lisa4homes.com) We have a baby on the way (baby Faith coming in Sept!) and have 2 cats Jasper and Lucky. When we do have free time we spend it together biking, swimming, playing tennis, snowboarding, or Watching movies. Check out more of our Award winning wedding photography

only wire

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP